- Special Features: Anti-bacterial & Diabetic, Fade resistance, Durable washable, Sweat-absorbent, Slip-resistant.
- Color Option: As a leading yarn dyer, we are able to experiment with any given color provided on the pantone chart..
- Minimum Order Quantity: 2000 Pairs
- Material Composition: Cotton, Spandex, Lycra and Elastic etc.
- Style: Sports, Ankle, Full Length, Loafer socks, Finger socks
- Type of Socks: Terry, Non-Terry, Half-Terry
- Sizing Option: As per Socks Standard size.
- Packing Process: 1 pair/poly bag–48 pair in 1 carton box–132 boxes in 1 pallet–10 pallets in 1 container 20 feet.
- Payment Term: 30% against Proforma Invoice and remaining 70% against B/L or L/C at sight.